Here’s a selection of games that I’ve worked on, or am working on, or have sent out to pasture.
I’m creating things with Unity3D (or 2D, depending on your perspective) and I’ll be looking at releasing something in the next few decades.
Hopefully you find something you like. If you do, let me know!
- Connexxion! – Also hard. Based on an old flash game I played called Chain RXN.
- Digits! – A difficult game about adding digits.
- BeachBallPlinko – Tweet @BeachBallPlinko to launch a ball down the plinko board (it’s a real thing at work) and score points, or not.
- Space Shooter – Laaaaaaaaser Blaster Thing or whatever. Shoot things. (slow loading unity web-gl preview)
- Brick Breaker – One life. Can you make it to level two? (slow loading unity web-gl preview)
- Triviosity – An original trivia game on the internets. It’s been up for over 5 years. Play it.